Friday, March 23, 2012

You Cannot Not Evolve





Both the fairy and the lily are done with glossy cardstock which I usually shy away from.  But they seemed to work in this case, so this time, they got to stay in town at my place.  To make her seem to emerge from the water lily, I used my craft knife around just the points on three of the petals, and then I glued down  the lily by putting glue around the edges only.  This kept the center of the flower free and clear so that I could poke a few small pop dots down into the base of the petals.  That rounded the cut petals a bit and provided a little more realistic dimension.

Cardstock:         Bazzill Black, White, Paper Cut’s Matte Coated
Stamps:              All stamps by 100 Proof Press: Biggest Squiggle, Counter Culture Fairy, “You   
                            cannot not evolve”, Water Lily Side View
Inks:                    ColorBox Frost White,  Staz-On Jet Black
Emb Powder:    Judikins Opaque White
Coloring:            Craf-T Glimmer Chalks, I-Kan-Dee Basic Brights Chalks


No comments:

Post a Comment