Saturday, March 24, 2012

BOO!

While I used to be hauled into holidays kicking and screaming (because they all showed up way too soon), stamping changed all of that.  I’m happy to stamp anything at all and at any time of the year.  So what if it’s only March and today’s card is all about October?  Makes no never-mind to me!

The inspiration for this card came from a super market magazine featuring a quilted/appliquéd pumpkin on the cover.  The fact that the pumpkin was black really rocked me as I’d never thought out of the standard-issue-orange box before.  Hope the camera picks up the frosty gleam from the black embossing on his happy face . . .


I like the corner webs so much that I’m trying to find ways to use them on a whole lot more of my cards.  Not having much luck . . .

Cardstock:         Bazzill White, Black, Yam, Beckett Iceberg
Stamps:              Just For Fun Giant Web, Eureka Mosaic Pumpkin, Stampers Anonymous Cleo’s  
                            Floor (cut into shapes for the eyes and mouth), All Night Media Corner Web,  
                            Stacy Stamps “BOO”
Inks:                    ColorBox Black, Frost White
Emb Powder:    Judikins Detail Black, OpaqueWhite
Doo Dads:          Black plastic dollar store creepy spider

No comments:

Post a Comment